Sunday, October 19, 2008

What we do when we're bored!

We are lucky Abbi is so laid back! She will let us do pretty much anything to her that we want! Here is what happened after her bath the other night!This is her gown and she wouldn't put her arms through so we tied it on top of her head... isn't she cute?! On Saturday night we did spend the night with "Grammy"-My Mom- here are a few pics from that night
She is almost sitting up all by her self! Oh and the big red spot on her head is toothpaste-That's what I use to put her hair bows in.
Here we are she was just about asleep!
My mom and I did learn how to make Canoles (made with splenda) that night. They were YUMMY!! The rest of the weekend was spent being lazy. On Sunday Abbi,Nana (Jason's Mom) and I went to Abbi's great-grandparents house for lunch! Aunt Karen got Abbi her first Minnie Mouse from Disney World! Thanks Aunt Karen and Uncle Jeff!! Here is a picture of Aunt Karen and Abbi Well thats about all I know for right now. I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
Love Danielle

No comments: