Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesse


Abbigale and I went to the park today for my baby cousin Jesse's 2nd Birthday party! Its was cloudy out so it wasn't hot and there was a nice breeze... here are few pics from the party!

This is Jesse The Birthday Boy!! LoL look at the face!


Here is Courtney, Tori's Baby.. She is 2 weeks older than Abbigale
Here is The birthday boy blowing out his candles Here is Abbigale YELLING AT ME! LoL she has started early!

We had alot of fun. I was nice to see the family all together and be able to sit around and chat... Other than that today has been pretty uneventful. We did have a little fun last night dressing Abbi up... here is what we did to her!Yea yea yea, So I know its only October but hey I was bored and she was being good so, WHY NOT?? hehe.
Hope everyone has a great day!
Love Danielle

1 comment:

Barb said...

Nice to finally see a face for Jessie. Thanks sweetie.