Saturday, October 11, 2008

Date Night

The simple pleasures of life
are wonderful. Jason and I got a baby sitter ("Nana"-His mom) and went out on a Date!! It was so nice to have adult conversation and to not hear a baby crying for 5 whole hours! LoL. He and I went to the local drive in movie theatre. It was actually a whole lot of fun. With cool weather coming in it was really nice out side.They were playing three movies. The first one was a cartoon movie called "IGOR" about a mad scientist and his "Igor" and the second one was "Eagle Eye" which was awesome. It was about some kind of conspiracy. The third one we didn't stay for since it was getting late but it was just so nice to go out just the two of us. We did make it home to find Nana and Abbi still alive and Nana still had all her hair! hehe. Now all is peaceful around the house. Abbi is sound asleep in her crib and Jason and I are sitting around watching tv. Guess I can play some more catch up with pictures and stuff...
this picture is my beautiful baby at 3 and a half months old.! Man they change so fast. I am amazed how much she changes and learns on a daily basis. She went from not smiling and not making noise besides GAS and Crying to babbling all the time and smiling like CRAZY and now she is even starting to laugh out loud!







and these pictures are her FIRST professional pictures! she was exactly 4
months old in these!









Oh and for those of you who don't know what I look like here is the most recent picture of me...Think Abbi looks like me?? Let me know!

Any way I better go to bed now cause feeding time for the little monster comes really early! Hehe
Hope everyone has a great night. I'd love some feedback to know how everyone likes the blog
Good night all!

Danielle

1 comment:

Barb said...

Great pic of you! and of course, of Abbi. So glad you are blogging again! Lots of Love