Monday, October 27, 2008

Finger painting!

So, I saw the coolest thing on "Jon and Kate plus 8". She let her kids finger paint with Chocolate pudding. So I let Abbi paint with her left over carrots and bananas! YUMMY! LOL. It was a lot of fun and I think she had fun! Here are a few shots from that!
Here is my Monster covered in Carrots. Notice the name?? HeheHere it is ALL THE WAY to her armpit!and this was the last shot before her bath! :-) We had carrots EVERYWHERE! She grabbed the jar and decided to throw itShe is getting so funny. The other day we laid her down in her play pen on her tummy to play with her toys. Well after about 30 mins of playing she fell asleep... here is how she fell asleep!
Notice the teething ring on her wrist like a bracelet? She did that on her own! Isn't she just too cute?? Here is one last picture!

I hope everyone has a great night!

Love Danielle

No comments: