Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lets go back in time a little...

Good morning all!! How is everyone today? We are great here in Alabama. I wanted to share some pictures from the time we were in the hospital.
These are just a few from the hospital. The one in the middle is Jason's first diaper change. Oh yea I guess I've not introduced Jason. Everyone this is my boyfriend Jason or Daddy... Can't tell he loves her can you?? :-)
Things went very smooth in the hospital and we were very glad to come home.. Here is Abbi ready to come home...
She wasn't to happy to be in her car seat for the first time.








but once we got home she was just as comfy as a bug in a rug!!








Now, to get her to lay still is almost impossible! LoL she is very very active! Well for now I guess I rambled about nothing and need to run since my kid is once again bored and yelling at me. Here is one more pic for you guys of my beautiful family!


Have a great day everyone!!

Danielle

No comments: